- Email: email@example.com
- Building: N
- Employee type: Part-time
- Room: 309
- Education History:
Professor of Prosthodontic, prosthodontic Department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University.
Chairman of Prosthodontic Department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University.
Associate Professor of Prosthodontics, Prosthodontic department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University, 2007-2012.
Lecturer of Prosthodontics, Prosthodontic department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University, 2002-2007.
A. Lecturer of Prosthodontics, Prosthodontic department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University, 2000-2002.
Clinical instructor and tuotor at Prosthodontic Department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University, April 2002 - June 2002.
Resident at Prosthodontic Department, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain-Shams University,1996-2000.
Resident at Prosthodontic Department, Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University, March 1996 - September 1996.
Resident at Ain-Shams University Hospital, December 1995 - March 1996.
1. Evaluating the use of ERA Mini Dental Implants Retaining Mandibular Overdenture (In VitroStudy).Dentistry 2014, vol 4: 1000197.
2. Radiodensitometric assessment of the influence of different retentive elastic caps resiliency on mini-implants retaining mandibular overdenture. Egyptian Dental journal, 2012 Vol.58,l-9.
3. Mechanical evaluation of three treatment modalities rehabilitating distal extension cases with an isolated abutment. Egyptian Dental journal, 2012 Vol. 58,675-683.
4. Effect of different retainers on implant supported partial overdenture supporting structure using CBCT. Egyptian Dental Journal Vol. 57, 2431:2440, July, 2011.
5. Conventional denture versus mini-implants supported and or retained complete overdenture(EMG Study). Egyptian Dental journal, 2011, 57, 693- 706.
6. Effect of load direction and bar curvature on stresses transmitted to the supporting structures of implant retained overdenture. Egyptian Dental journal, 2011,57, 683-691.
7. Tomographic Assessment of Different Attachment Sizes in Implant Supported Overdenture.IADR general session, Barcelona, Spain, 14-17 July 2010. Egyptian Dental journal, 2011,57, 231-239.
8. Acomparative evaluation of locator versus ball and socket attachment in implant retained mandibular overdenture cases using CBCT. Egyptian Dental journal, 2010, 56, 2427-2436.
9. Effect of mini implants number on muscle activity in implant supporte mandibular overdenture. Ain-Sltams dental joumal2010;XIII,15-24.
10. Effect of Platform Switching on StrainDeveloped Around Implants Supporting Mandibular OverdentureJ.implant dentistry.2009; 18,4,362-366.
11. Radiographic evaluation of bone changes around implant supporting removable and fixed prosthesis. J Egyptian Dental Journal,2008;54,299-310.
12. Effect of different abutment designs on implant-supported overdenture supporting structures J. Egyptian Dental journal, 2007,53,989-1003.
13. Astudy of the effect of border molding on retentive efficiency of maxillary complete denture. Cairo dental journal 2005;21,135-141.
14. Biomechanical assessment of glass fiber reinforced single complete mandibular overdentures. - Ain shams dental joumal2005;VIII,179-192.
15. Telescopic crown.retained versus tooth- implant supported prosthesis in rehabilitating bilateral distal extension cases.Cairo dental joumal;2004,20,433-437.
16. New prosthetic approach for treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnea(OSA). Cairo dental joumal;2004,20,481-486.
17. Evaluation of the efficacy of absorbable membrane in treating peri- implant dehiscence defects in implant supporting partial overdenture. 18. Cairo dental joumal;2004,20375-379.
19. Corrective impression techniques, metallic oxides versus alginate impression material. Ain shams dental joumal2004;VII,127-132.