- Building: N
- Employee type: Full-time
- Room: 309
- Education History:
Lecturer of Operative Dentistry, Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 2010.
A. Lecturer of Operative Dentistry, Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University,2005.
B.D.S. - Bachelor Degree of Dental Science, 2000.
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University.
1. Effect of different storage media on surface roughness and microhardness of two different restorative materials, C.D.J., 2011.
2. The effect of prerestorative different bleaching systems on the microleakage of a low shrinkage resin composite. C.D.J., 2011.
3. Effect of different bleaching protocols and bonding time on bond strength of bleached enamel. C.D.J., 2010.
4. SEM study of enamel surface and resin-enamel interface after different bleaching techniques. IADR Barcelona, 2010.
5. Composite microtensile bond strength to bleached intact and ground enamel. IADR Barcelona, 2010.
6. Effect of bleaching on shear bond strength to intact and ground enamel. IADR Barcelona 2010.