- Email: email@example.com
- Room: G/109
- Education History:
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Naval Post Graduate School, California, USA. - Dissertation Area: Software Engineering - Dissertation Focus: - Software Development Models - Software Requirements Engineering - CASE Tools - Prototyping - Object Oriented Database Design and Implementation - Programming Languages Inter-Communication Models - Software Configuration management - Automated Support for Software Development Teams - Capturing Software Design Rationale 1990 Master of Science, Computer Science, Institute of Statistical Studies and Research, Cairo Univ., Cairo, Egypt. - Thesis Area: Computer Networks - Thesis Focus - Computer Networks - Routing Techniques and Algorithms - Modeling and Simulation - Performance Evaluation 1977 BA, Electrical Engineering, MTC, Cairo, Egypt.
- Accumulated teaching experience in computer science curricula provided to undergraduates and postgraduates of academic institutions and IT professionals (Please see teaching experience below). - Introduced and implemented software supporting tools to the teaching of academic courses related to software development in the Faculty of Information and Computer Sciences, Ain-Shamas University and the Faculty of Computer Science, October Univ. for Modern Science and Arts (MSA). -Participated in the preparation and establishment of Credit Hours education system in Ahram Canadian University to meet Canadian standards in cooperation with the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada. -Supervised many graduation projects and post graduate researches. - Currently Leading and supervising the development and deployment of the largest Education Management System to automate the Education Process in the Egyptian Universities (currently is being deployed and implemented in 14 Egyptian university) - Planned, prepared, authored, and executed the first Software Engineering track of courses in Egypt to qualify Egyptian IT specialists to work as software engineers; the track was sponsored by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of Egypt (MCIT)
- Fields of Interest:
Formal Specifications Requirement Engineering Software Quality Assurance Software Engineering -I
- Projects Supervised:
Bug tracking software tool Free e-pharmacy software application Car's voice recognition Library Management using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Vehicle access control Talk and Translate (TAT)
O. Ibrahim, G. Darwish, Sanaa El Ola Routing Techniques in Packet-Switching Computer Networks 2nd International Workshop on Communication and Computer Networks, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 19-20 Dec, 1988. O. Ibrahim, G. Darwish, Sanaa El Ola Performance Evaluation of Distributed Adaptive Routing Algorithms. 25th Annual Conference on Statistics, Operations Research, and Computer Science, Institute of Statistical Studies and Research, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, Dec 8-12, 1990. O. Ibrahim Computer Communication Networks: An Overview with Military Considerations Published within the Egyptian Ministry of Defense 1991
- Ibrahim, Osman; Abou El-Seoud, M. Samir; Nossier, Ann “Automated Support for Prioritizing the Activities of Group Course Work among Learners” 19th International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning and 45th International Conference on Engineering Pedagogy, Belfast, UK, 21 – 23 September, 2016
- Ahmed Hazem, Abeer Hamdy, Osman Ibrahim, “A web based tool for pre-release testing of mobile applications”, 20th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016) Corfu, Greece, July 14-17, 2016
- Basma Hathout, Samy Ghoniemy and Osman Ibrahim, "A modified cloud based cryptographic coprocessor for cloud data storage alteration detection," 1st BUE Annual Conference & Exhibition, Cairo, Egypt, 7-9 November 2016.
- Dandashi, Amal; Karkar, Abdelghani; AlJaam, Jihad; El-Seoud, Samir A.; Ibrahim, Osman Children with Hearing Impairments Proceedings of the IEEE 18th International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning (ICL2015). ICL2015 is a part of the 2015 World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF2015) that will be held from 20-24 September 2015, Palazzo dei Congressi, Florence, Italy. http://www.icl-conference.org/icl2015/