The Faculty of Nursing consists of (15) faculty members, across 5 years, the faculty of nursing is actively engaged in research, as evidenced by a significant number of publications and conferences participation.
- Safaa Hashim
- Factors Affecting Sleeping Pattern with Reflection on Quality of Life among Patients with Chronic Heart Failure. 2018. International Journal of Novel Research in Healthcare and Nursing.
- Sources of Stress and its: Levels among Nursing Students during Attending Adult Nursing Clinical Placement. 2018. International Journal of Novel Research in Healthcare and Nursing.
- Nurses' Job Satisfaction Levels: its Effect on Quality of Nursing Care Offered to Patient Undergoing Hemodialysis. 2017. World Journal of Nursing Sciences.
- Factors affecting Nurses' Attitude toward Under-Reporting of Medication Administration Errors. 2016. Egyptian Journal of Health Care. Faculty of Nursing. Ain Shams University.
- Nursing Protocol for Managing Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting: its effect on Patients' Quality of Life. 2015. 12th Annual Conference - Faculty of Nursing. Ain Shams University.
- Dalal Akel
- Image of Nursing Profession as Perceived by Egyptian and Jordanian Undergraduate Male Nursing Students: A Comparative Study. (2015) Journal of Education and Practice ( IISTE)
- Nurse communication in health education: Patients ‘perspective (2015) Clinical Nursing Studies, Vol.3,No.4
- Nurses and physicians point of view regarding causes of conflict between them and resolution strategies used. (2015) Clinical Nursing Studies , Vol. 3, No.4
- Mona Mayhob
- Practice and Barriers affecting a Safe Administration of Oxygen Therapy. 2018 : International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR) Journal of Nursing and Health Science.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) versus Traditional Examination Method: It's Effect on the Assessment of Clinical Competence of Nursing Students" Egyptia Medical Journal. Volume (47) No. 1
- Perception of Nursing students in the Faculty of Nursing - BUE on the use of OSCE to Assess Clinical Competence, Egyptian Medical Journal, Volume (48) No.
- Mona Hassan
- Relationship between Locus of Control and Suicide Attitude among Adolescents Commit Suicide Attempt, IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS) e- ISSN: 2320–1959.p- ISSN: 2320–1940 Volume 7, Issue 2 Ver. 1 (March .2018), PP 86-99.
- International Journal of urrentResearchVol. 7, Issue, 05, pp.16147-16156, May, 2015 Self Management Strategies to Control Auditory Hallucinations among Patients with Schizophrenia.
- The 12th International Scientific Nursing Congress 2015 Integration of Scientific Research, Education and Evidence Based Practice in Nursing Effect of Awareness program on psychological Problems and Coping strategies among Women undergoing Menopausal Symptoms Accepted in Port Saied Scientific Journal of Nursing Relation Between Expressed Emotion and Burden among Family Caregivers of Patients with m Dementia.
- Impact of Self Learning Package on Nurses Performance about Oxygen Therapy in Neonates Intensive Care Units.
- Mostafa Youssef
- Mahmoud, M. Y., Mersal M. S. (2018, November). Innovative Formative Assessment Tech Tools. Presentation at the International Language Assessment Conference in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt.