The Faculty of Nursing consists of (15) faculty members, across 5 years, the faculty of nursing is actively engaged in research, as evidenced by a significant number of publications and conferences participation.
- Epidemiology of Cancer in Mediterranean Populations" Publication of the Mediterranean Oncology Society, Bari Italy
- E-publications (www.cancer registry.gov.eg) The Profile of Cancer in Aswan, Results of the National Population-based Cancer Registry Program, Egypt, 2008
- The profile of Cancer in Menia, Results of the National Population-based Cancer Registry Program, Egypt, 2009
- The Profile of Cancer in Damietta, Results of the National Population-based Cancer Registry Program, Egypt, 2008-2010
- Improving Pediatric Nurses Performance Regarding Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Changing Mothers' Behavior to Prevent Viral Infectious Diseases among their Children by Using Health belief Model.
Gehan El Ghonemy
- The future of nursing education: Ten trends to watch, Ain Shams International conference, 2013
- Screening of Cervical Cell changes Among Hormonal contraceptives Users at El Manial University Hospital. Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University International Conference,2013
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) versus Traditional Examination Method: It's Effect on the Assessment of Clinical Competence of Nursing Students" Egyptian Medical Journal. Volume (47) No. 1
- Perception of Nursing students in the Faculty of Nursing - BUE on the use of OSCE to Assess Clinical Competence, Egyptian Medical Journal, Volume (48) No.3
- Comparison of the effectiveness of E-Learning versus traditional teaching method on Students' performance regarding critical care nursing,2012
- E-Learning Versus Traditional Learning in Teaching Critical Care Nursing: Its Effect critical care nursing: its effect on Students' Performance, 2012