- You should attend ALL the classes, tutorials, and come on time.
- Attendance will be recorded at ALL lectures and tutorials.
- Due dates of ALL assignments are fixed and CANNOT be changed.
- Raise your hands & wait for permission to speak.
- One student talk at time.
- Work quietly & no side talks during the lecture
- Be kind with you words & actions.
- Respect personal space & rights of others.
- Laugh with anyone BUT NEVER AT ONE.
- Carryout all tasks you asked to do from academic staff.
- Listen carefully & be commitment and actively participated
- Follow academic directions & instructions.
- Cooperate with your academic staff and your classmates.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Respect property of your classroom & faculty.
- Keep your classroom clean.
- Do not eat in the class
- Switch off your mobile phone in the classroom
Skills Lab Rules
- A complete uniform is a MUST (follow uniform code dress in your WBL)
- White Shirt Underneath for Boys and Girls.
- Girls: Hair Must Be Fixed and Tie at the Back
- Girls who are wearing scarf should be dark blue
- Boys: Clean Hair Cut and shaving
- Nails should be short, clean, be careful about your personal hygiene
- You should wear white socks
- Shoes (Dark Black Or Blue)
- You should hang your ID in ID holder
- You should have the following equipment
- Notebook, Pen (Black or Blue).
- Wear watch with Seconds
- Surgical Scissor.
- Tape Measurement.
- Before entering the lab. Be sure that you are aware of the procedures and materials will be used
- Follow all written and verbal instructions carefully.
- Time IN and OUT sheets must be filled up for each student enter lab.
- No one is allowed to work in skills lab ALONE
- All equipments must always return in proper place at the end of your work
- It is a MUST to be aware of the procedure for disposal of used materials.
- Do not touch any equipment in the area until you are instructed to do so.
- Any damages, breakages and losses occur must be brought to the attention of facilitator in charge at once.
- Maintained cleanliness of the lab all times.
- No foods, drinks beverages, chew gums in the skills lab
- Be aware of evacuation plan in a case of emerency.
- Camera is ON while in session.
- Failure to report such incident will be considered a violation of the Rules.
Faculty of Nursing Staff