The BAEPS Quality Unit, established on February 24, 2015 by a Faculty Council Decree, is a formal unit that seeks to achieve the National Quality Standards set by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE).
To ensure the achievement of quality standards in all aspects of the educational process, coordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of institutional capacity in serving the educational process and achieving the faculty goals.
Quality is everyone's responsibility (W. Edwards Deming).
1. Establishing cyclic processes for planning, applying, and reviewing activities that promotes and emphasises quality enhancement through cultivation of a collective self-critical and self-reflective attitude. It ensures that quality standards are met, promotes quality development, detects problem areas, and documents quality work.
2. Raising awareness and promoting quality culture across all levels of the faculty.
3. Providing technical support for qualifying the Faculty to meet the standards and requirements of the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education. 4. Supporting the development processes and the continuous enhancement of educational effectiveness and institutional capacity.
5. Coordinating all the processes to facilitate the successful delivery of quality assurance functions that align with the university’s vision and mission statements.
· Awareness committee (internal and external).
· Planning and monitoring committee.
· Information committee.
· Training and development committee.
· Audit committee.
· Students Quality team.
E-mail: BAEPS_Quality_unit@bue.edu.eg Tel: 19283
Location: Building G, G Floor, Room 27